Our famous Discover Multi Panel Drug Test Cup is self-contained tamper resistant and can test up to 23 drugs. Custom configurations are available on all American Screening Corp’s cups.
- Clia Waived, FDA 510K, Health Canada II & III
- 99% accuracy, USA Made strips and reagents
- Immediate Rapid Results: Read Negatives within 1 minute, positives in 5 minutes
- 40+ Drug Test options
- 24 Month Shelf Life from Date of manufacture
- Results Remain Valid For Up To 1 Hour
- Built in Celsius/ Fahrenheit Temp Strip
- OEM & Private Label available
- Call for volume discounts!
- Same Money & Quality Product
- Superior Personal Service
- Available after regular business hours
- Free Online Training, Product Certification, Product Training Video
- Free Lab LC-MS/MS set up, free overnight shipping, airbills, boxes, lab packs, specimen bags
These are screening devices read positive or negative, qualitative, and although highly accurate, if you read a positive we recommend a certified lab for LC-MS/MS Confirmation. For more information dial 1-866-526-2873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for Use
Interpretation of Results:
NEGATIVE – When two colored bands appear on the membrane and one band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
-Certain lines may appear lighter or thinner than other lines.
-Each line is to be considered a clear reading whether it be faint, light or dark.
POSITIVE– When only one colored band appears in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
INVALID RESULT- An invalid result is when a control band completely fails to appear.